About the Independent Sponsor Forum
The Independent Sponsor Forum (ISF) is the only membership community designed exclusively BY AND FOR independent sponsors to efficiently and consistently access valued sources of capital, deal flow, best practices and critical market updates.
What is unique about the Independent Sponsor Forum?
- Designed by Independent Sponsors for Independent Sponsors
- Open by invitation only to vetted Independent Sponsors and Capital Providers
- Limited vendor involvement
- Offers consistent, regional opportunities to access capital and relationships that reflect your deal cadence
- Leverages an efficient format and 1:1 meeting tools that make the most of your investment
- Launched in partnership with SBIA – representing private equity and SBIC funds investing in small business that are a source of funding for independent sponsors
- Includes the opportunity for candid, confidential discussions with peer members about the most important deal issues you are facing
ISF is designed to help Independent Sponsors access the capital, connections, knowledge and deals they need to be successful in today’s rapidly evolving capital markets. In 2024, membership will be included when you registration for any one of our regional ISF Forums! If you cannot attend, you can apply to join ISF directly and enjoy the benefits of membership.
- Engage with a community of like-minded investors who share similar challenges and opportunities
- Enjoy priority access to member-only capital and deal events
- Participate in confidential discussions & forums with Independent Sponsor peers
- Access regular updates on critical tax, legal and other deal structure issues essential to your success
Application coming soon.
Founded in 2023 in partnership with the Small Business Investor Alliance, the Independent Sponsor Forum is a new national platform designed to drive access to capital for lower middle market businesses across the country. By engaging the rapidly growing community of independent sponsors with SBIA capital providers, we will continue to serve as an important connector for small businesses seeking capital for growth.